We currently do not have any Bramarno litters planned for the next 12 months.
However we will keep you updated here of any litters due with our Percy as the Sire.
Keep checking back
on this page for headlines !
We only breed a litter when we want to improve our own show line. We are committed to breeding happy, healthy puppies and will only let them go to 5 Star homes.
We use the Kennel Club Puppy Plan to raise our pups in thier early developmental stages. If you would like to know more about this scheme, visit: http://www.thepuppyplan.com/
All our dogs are DNA tested for PLL, LOA and SCA.
Em is a veterinary trained Micro-chipper and we chip all our own puppy's prior to going to their new homes.
We are members of the Kennel Club Assured Breeders Scheme and with this in mind all our pups go to their new home with the following:
1. A puppy document wallet which will include:
* Written, breed-specific advice tendencies or potential traits in the breed
* Socialization, grooming, exercise and training advice
* feeding advice and worming programmes
* Information on any vaccination which has been carried out prior to collection.
* Our contact details and a commitment to be available to owners of our pups
* Your Puppys KC registration documents and transfer of ownership forms
* A five generation pedigree document
* a contract of sale for your puppy of which we will keep a copy
* 4 weeks kennel club insurance
2. When you have made a firm decision on a puppy from one of our litters, we will then register you as a new owner on our Fish4Dogs breeders account. You will the receive a special puppy pack direct to your door before you take your puppy home so that you have enough food and treats to get you started.
Check this page for news and updates about current litters throughout the year!
Please feel free to contact us with enquiries as to our pups or if you would like to be put on the waiting list.
We would also like prospective new owners to note the following:
1. We will guarantee that all breeding stock is Kennel Club registered, healthy and fit for function
2. We reserve the right to put a restriction on the registration documents that states that you may not breed from a pup you have had from us without discussion with us. At which time we will then consider the dog/bitch being de-restricted from breeding.
3. We will make sure that facilities, including whelping facilities, accord with good practice.
4. We will encourage you to take your puppy to the vet as soon as possible after taking him/her home.
5. We will commit to help, if necessary, with the re-homing of a dog, for whatever reason, throughout the dog's lifetime. With this in mind, we require any pup that needs to be re-homed for any reason at any time in its life MUST come back to us. This will form part of the contract of sales.